Company: EXA Capital, LLC
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Karachi - Pakistan
EXA is hiring!
Are you a marketer who is looking for a challenging role?
Have you been successful in increasing the visibility and brand exposure for technical solutions?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, who will play an integral role in our growth strategy. If you are an ‘A-Player’ who is incredibly driven and hungry to learn.
We Acquire, Build, and Grow enterprise software companies. Our mission is to drive transformation within our companies and create long-term value for our investors, partners, and employees. We build great businesses for life, providing a permanent home to our Founders’ legacy, employees, and customers.
This is a full-time, permanent role and we are looking to hire someone right away! The Marketing Manager is expected to work closely with the Executive team at EXA, and provide support to unlock the big opportunities that help our operating companies.
What Will You Do?
- Develop a deep understanding of each portfolio company’s operations, revenue model, and its underlying drivers
- Be innovative in creating North American marketing strategy and create content such as blog posts, white papers and client testimonials
- Plan and manage social media campaigns, develop email campaigns, create online publications and co-organize on/offline events
- Leverage the power of different marketing channels (website, email, social media, etc.) to yield visibility, branding and lead generation
- Develop go-to-market content and collateral, including sales presentations, demos, case studies and competitive write-ups
- Assist in RFP preparations with creative content development
- Meet monthly MQL goals to keep our sales teams busy and provide actionable recommendations
- Monitor industry and customer needs, translate these needs into insightful marketing campaign
- Ensure every aspect of our communications is in line with the company branding
- Provide support to portfolio management as needed
What We’re Looking For?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following skills, and attributes:
- Growth mindset: You bring an ‘Always Learning’ mindset to the team
- Curious: You ask why, you explore, and you’re not afraid to blurt out your disruptive idea
- Proactive: You will want to share your knowledge with your peers
- Competitive with a strong desire to achieve goals
- Demonstrated track record of success and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
What Will Make You Successful?
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role
- 5+ years of experience designing, executing and measuring campaign efficiency and ROI
- Has previously established high functioning and results-oriented email marketing programs for product marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Previous experience in enterprise software industry
- Skillful presenter
- High professional proficiency of social media and blogging (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, Executive teams, and all personnel within the organization
- Self-starter with an ability to approach tasks independently, enthusiastically and diligently with minimal supervision
- Bachelors from a top tier university in Marketing, Business Administration